Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 January 2012

I love art



I have many reasons to thank God for the many wonderful things He has done for me am counting my blessings!  Count your blessings and you will be surprised what the Lord has done.

I love drawing very much such that in my primary school days I used to pluck papers from my exercise books to draw houses, cars, shoes, photos from news papers name them the list continues........I still draw up to today but not on papers plucked from my exercise books thanx to my dad who gave me a drawing book.
This year I want to do more drawings and if possible feature them in my blog. 

Am going back to school next week and am not excited about it ( I hate the seven hours journey to my school that's why)

Follow me on twitter and facebook
God bless you

sustainey

No comments:

Post a Comment